- This event has passed.
March 28, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Presenter: Gina M. Eosco, Ph.D.
NCAS-M is excited to present our next installment of our 2019 Webinar Series: Weather Science Communication 101
Dr. Eosco’s work spans all weather hazards with a focus on stakeholders (e.g. emergency managers, broadcast meteorologists, and weather industry). In this webinar, she will discuss the visual representations of weather risk and uncertainty, as well as outreach and dissemination.
The webinar is open to the public!
We welcome you to join this webinar via one of the following venues:
- Website: https://zoom.us/j/515287663
- Telephone: 1-720-707-2699 US (Meeting ID: 515 287 663)
- Telephone: 1-646-558-8656 US (New York)
- One Tap Mobile: +16465588656,,515287663# US (New York)
- One Tap Mobile: +17207072699,,515287663# US