The Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI) is seeking applications for the following opportunities:
The Data Systems Committee (DSC) is now soliciting applications to fill one open position. The Committee evaluates and recommends improvements to the data services policies and practices of the OOI Facility that will lead to more efficient and effective scientific use of OOI data.
- The opportunity is described at https://oceanobservatories.org/2021/04/call-for-applications-ooifb-data-systems-committee/
- The application deadline is May 20
A second (Phase 2) Innovations Lab is scheduled for the week of June 21-25. During this Lab, selected participants will be exploring how the Pioneer Array sensors and platforms can be optimized to achieve science and education goals at the new site, based on environmental, logistical, and infrastructural considerations. Partnership and collaboration potentials at the new location will also be discussed.
There is also an open to all Micro Lab scheduled for May 12th.
- The opportunity is described at https://oceanobservatories.org/2021/04/ooi-pioneer-array-to-relocate-to-mab/
- The May 12 Micro Lab is open to all and requires an advance RSVP.
- The June 21-25 Innovations Lab is by invitation and requires an online application.