- This event has passed.
July 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On Wednesday, July 17, NOAA and JPSS Chief Program Scientist, Dr. Mitch Goldberg and his internship students visited the HU-Beltsville Campus (HUBC).
Dr. Goldberg and the interns went on a guided tour of the Campus, which included Dr. Belay Demoz and Adrian Flores demonstrating some of the campus’ research capabilities. A highlight of the visit was a balloon launch, where NCAS-M ETSP students assisted with the demonstration.
Web page: https://www.jpss.noaa.gov/leadership.html
We welcome you to join this webinar via one of the following venues:
- Website: https://zoom.us/j/515287663
- Telephone: 1-720-707-2699 US (Meeting ID: 515 287 663)
- Telephone: 1-646-558-8656 US (New York)
- One Tap Mobile: +16465588656,,515287663# US (New York)
- One Tap Mobile: +17207072699,,515287663# US