Are you a company or organization related to weather, water, ocean, coast, and climate? Our attendees range from undergraduate students to the top experts in YOUR field – and they want to meet you!
Why exhibit at the 9th NOAA EPP-MSI Biennial Education and Science Forum?
- This event attracts the greatest number of students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic-Serving Universities, and other ethnic minority students pursuing advanced study in NOAA Mission Sciences of any gathering in the Nation. This pool of students represents a largely untapped source of talent and innovation
- Meet your existing customers and potential clients
- Increase awareness about your company’s/organization’s brand
- Launch and promote new and existing products and services
- Recruit students and new employees
Biennially, about 400 people attend this meeting. Who are they?
- Policy Experts
- Weather and Climate Experts
- Satellite Engineers
- Computer Modelers
- Coastal Planners and Management Experts
- Ocean and Coastal Scientists and Resource Managers
- Fisheries Scientists and Managers
- Water Resource Experts